In an atmosphere of professionalism, excellence and compassion, the mission of SAFE in Hunterdon is to provide safety through free and confidential services for victims and survivors of domestic and sexual abuse including all ages, genders, cultures, religions, sexual orientations and abilities, empower victims, survivors and their families to live enriched lives free from violence, heighten our community awareness of domestic and sexual abuse, and end domestic and sexual abuse in society.
- Safety deposit box for 1 yr (for victims fleeing from their abusers) $150
- Night of safety for victim of domestic violence $125
- Art therapy for teens $50
- Workshops with life coach for victim of domestic/sexual abuse living in transitional house $100
- E-readers for clients in residence
- $25 gas cards for transport to counseling
- Vacuum for main office
- $20 iTunes gift cards for teens in music therapy
- Cases bottled water for clients in counseling
- Dorm-sized refrigerator for snacks
- Eight 24” flat screen TVs for transitional house bedrooms
To donate any of the above items, please call 908-788-7666.
Volunteers needed. Call 908-788-7666